The history of this Italian shoe manufacturer began in 1910 with a small enterprise of the Baldinini family. It was in the town of San Mauro Pascoli, which is located in the administrative region of Emilia-Romagna (San Mauro Pascoli, Emilia-Romagna, Italy) - the company's headquarters are still located there. Many other Italian "fashion" brands started out this way - Fendi, Nando Muzi.
long time company Baldinini remained known only within Italy, and even then not everywhere. Production brought a small but stable income, and no one thought that more could be achieved. Therefore, until 1970 the history Baldinini did not know any highlights. Until Jimmy Baldinini took over leadership, who was not at all happy with this state of affairs. He completely changed the approach, restructured the completely outdated family business and began to enter the international market. And, thanks to the right approach and thoughtful product design, it really succeeded.
Initially, the company's products produced shoes (all of which were made by hand), which was completely devoid of design frills - the emphasis was solely on practicality. However, in 1974, models were introduced that made a splash. It was possible to sell up to five hundred pairs per day - indicators that no one in the company had thought about before. It was urgently necessary to expand the scale of production - by the beginning of the 21st century, shoes were already being produced on an area of 15,000 square meters. meters.
In 2001, Baldinini was taken over by the company Antichi Pelletieri, which is part of the holding Mariella Burani Fashion Group.
Today, under the Baldinini brand, not only shoes are produced, but also various leather products, such as bags. In 2007, a contract was signed with Facco Corporation for the production and distribution of jewelry under the Baldinini brand. The production of perfumery was also established.
There are already dozens of Baldinini mono-brand stores in the world. There are many of them in Russia.