Some time after the announcement Google+ the creators of the new social network cheerfully reported that it was extremely popular and that the number of users was growing every day. But is it all good?
Even then, the voices of skeptics were heard, expressing doubt about the great future Google+. It was argued that the network was doomed to such a surge of interest, because e-mail gmail there are so many users who will certainly want to try out the new product in action. And the very name of the creator obliges to find out what it is.
But now, after a few months, it becomes clear that most users have created personal pages in Google+ just to find out what it is in general. And having gone once, having pressed all the buttons and links, they never come back again. The number of people who logged in only a couple of times after registration exceeds 60%. And the remaining 40% percent also do not show too high activity.
The reason for the decline in interest is that Google created just another social network, which is not much different from Facebook. Many simply do not see the point in moving here. The opinion is expressed that Google+ has already reached the peak of its popularity.