It became known which brands will be the first to earn in the recently opened American Dream shopping center in New Jersey.
Despite the fact that 87% of the area of the new mall has already been rented, the opening of many stores will begin only by March 2020. But when this happens, the megamall with an area of 180,000 sq.m. will be able to boast a list of really upscale and famous retailers.
The American Dream shopping mall is designed for 40 million people a year, it will include more than 450 stores, which will occupy 45% of area. The remaining 55%s will be given over to entertainment and service areas, as well as food courts. Visitors are waiting for theme parks with various attractions, a Ferris wheel, an aquarium, sports areas, an ice rink and more than a hundred restaurants, including a restaurant and social space from Coca-Cola for 800 seats. The project is announced as the place where the most daring dreams come true.
The mall already has a Nickelodeon Universe theme park and an ice skating rink. The Legoland Discovery Center and the water park are due to open soon. In terms of stores, luxury brands such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Dolce & Gabbana, Tiffany & Co., Moncler, Saint Laurent, Mulberry and Hermes will open their doors to visitors in March 2020. The latter will even open a flagship store.
Specialty stores will also feature brands such as Zara, Uniqlo, H&M, Primark, Lululemon, Foot Locker, Ulta and Altar'd State. Also, visitors to the mall will be able to shop at Forever 21, Artizia, IT'SUGAR, Scotch & Soda, Sephora, ALAND, Evereve, Fourpost, Tumi and Levi's outlets.