Consulting company Siegal+Gale ranked brands that users like due to their simplicity. This refers to the simplicity of products, ease of customer service, as well as the simplicity of advertising.
In total, 10,000 people from 7 countries around the world were interviewed. And the vast majority of them noted that they prefer to use the products of just simple brands. Yes, and recommend to your friends and acquaintances will be just such brands. That is, if you want your brand to become a favorite, provide a simple consumer experience.
The top ten of the rating (in total it included 100 companies) includes such brands as:
1. Aldi - this German supermarket chain attracts consumers not only with low prices for products, but also with the absence of unnecessary frills in stores;
2. Amazon - the world's largest online store is liked by customers for the simplest shopping process, as well as a transparent feedback system from other users. Incidentally, Amazon owns the exclusive rights to the one-click purchase technology;
3. Google - the legendary search engine was originally famous for its ease of use. What is worth only the main page, on which there is nothing but a logo and a search bar. While competitors are heavily overloaded.
4. McDonald's — a simple menu, transparent prices, the most simplified service;
5. KFC - Another fast food chain that was ranked for the same merit as McDonald's.
6. carrefour — this French retailer was ranked as able to provide everything you need under one roof;
7. C&A - a retailer from the Netherlands, which consumers regarded as "reliable and economical";
8. Samsung - the electronics manufacturer managed to get into the rating thanks to the ability to present the most modern technologies in an accessible way. Users especially noted its flagship Galaxy smartphone.
9. Ikea — for simply decorated and convenient stores with good service and affordable prices.
10. Pizza Hut - the pizza chain got into the rating not only for quality service, but also for the possibility of simply ordering pizza via the Internet. Including using the Xbox game console.
With full rating you can check here.